After months of hard work, we are proud to finally reveal our newly redesigned website.
Why Did We Redesign?
When the “Engineering Resource Center” was established, we were merely a prototyping division of a larger injection molding company. Over the past several years, our company & culture has really come into its own. So we decided to give our website a look that would match the rest of our updated marketing collateral. The new design is a reflection of the fun, creative and innovative organization we have become.
What Has Changed?
Aside from modernizing the design, our goal was to showcase our offerings in a way that allows visitors to see features and benefits at a glance. We hope the new site makes it easier for you to develop your plastic prototype parts.
- About Us: Get to know the talented team that can turn your design concepts into functional production quality parts.
- Services: Learn about our prototype, tooling and low volume production services.
- The Prototyping Blog: Subscribe to our blog updates for weekly tips on everything from injection mold tooling to marketing your product.
- Resource Library: In our new resource library, you can find helpful guides, answers to frequently asked questions, videos, trade shows, and more. More resources will be added to the site over the coming weeks so check back to see what's new!
- Modular Tooling System: Our modular prototype tooling system (MTS) is really the core of what makes us different than other prototyping companies, but it wasn't properly showcased on our former site. Check out this new page to see exactly how you can benefit from our unique take on prototype tooling.
- Rapid Quote: Use our new Rapid Quote form to get pricing on your upcoming projects.
No Comments Yet
Let us know what you think